1. We respect the privacy of our customers at all times.
2. We recognise our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is effective from 25 May 2018. We work to ensure we are compliant with these regulations.
3. We hold only the minimum amount of data we need about our customers. This will include names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses that allow us to provide our services to our customers, but nothing more.
4. We never hold bank details on any computer systems.
5. We hold all our customer data securely on our own computer network. We do not use third party hosting (e.g. cloud services) to store customer data.
6. We do not share our customer data with any third parties.
7. A copy of this document is available on our website at www.pjlee.co.uk.